Monday, January 2, 2012

Giovanni

Giovanni in his new Uggs.
I think hes more of a
flipflop dog.
I had such an awesome time over the holidays hanging with my new buddy Giovanni.  Giovanni is my owners brothers girlfriends Papillon.  He lives out in California with them.

This was his first trip to NJ and he prepared by getting some new Uggs (later to be returned) and a doggie sweater.    I haven't been to California before,  but I get a sense that he's used to warmer weather.

Giovanni got to ride with them on the plane in the main cabin.  He's certified as a special therapy dog.  That means he's smart and really important and really lucky.

Giovanni was a pleasure to hang with.  We spent all day together on Christmas.  We hung out on the beach, opened gifts together, had a sleepover, had a house party while our owners were in NYC and went on a walk together with my dog walker, Meg.   Meg said that everyone was smiling at her while walking us...  I guess its not normal to see a cute Bernese Mountain Dog walking with a cute Papillon.  

Gio- I can't wait for you to come visit again!  Maybe I'll start the process to become a therapy dog so I can come out to visit you in Newport Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment