Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tubzy's Twenty Four Days of Christmas: Little Tubzy's

This is Little Tubzy
My buddies that have been over to my house know how much I love my little Tubzy's.   I have a collection of 3 little Tubzys: Little Tubzy, Little Little Tubzy and Piccolo Tubzy.    Little looks like a puppy and Little Little is a bit smaller. Piccolo is from Italy therefore the name.   They are usually all over the house and I pick one of them up when I get excited.  You never know who I'm going to pick up.   When dog visitors come over they like to mess with me and grab a little Tubzy to taunt me.


 If you want a dog and dont have one - this is the perfect gift because berners are awesome.  If you do have a dog - a little puppy stuffed animal is a perfect buddy for your pup.

1 comment:

  1. Tubz, you left a Little Tubz in the driveway. You better go get it before another doggy comes along & swipes it!

    ReplyDelete