Friday, December 2, 2011

Tubzy's Twenty Four Days of Christmas: Dog Gift Ideas

You've heard of the Twenty Five Days of Christmas before but I've got the Twenty Four Days of Christmas.   I can't tell time so I'm a little late in posting from the beginning of the month.   


For my Twenty Four Days of Christmas,  I will be posting some cool dog gift ideas for the good dogs out there.   Some of these ideas will be things that I've received in the past as well as some things that are on my wish list...

RADICA GIRL TECH CHLD Puppy Twitter Tbd 1Today's gift idea is the Twitter Dog Updater.  Being that I have a twitter handle (@bernesemntndog) I need to update more often.  This gadget will tweet for me when it detects movement or in my case - lack of activity.   It recognizes the time of day, day of week and holidays.  It will post different messages for me when I'm catching some zzzz or when I'm active.  
My owners sister Mary thought this would be the perfect gift for me.  I agree.  Maybe I can fire my owner as my personal assistant someday.  

Mary and I hanging
 out last Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment