Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tubzy's Twenty Four Days of Christmas: Thundershirt For Maggie

On the fifth day of Christmas, my owners gave to me Twitter Dog Updater,  Skull & Crossbone Poop Bags, Friskies Party Mix, Happy Hips Treats and a Thundershirt (for Maggie).



Thundershirt Dog Anxiety Treatment Wrap
Does this cutie come with the Thundershirt?
I don't have one but I think they are supposed to apply gentle, constant pressure on a dog’s torso.   I guess its kind of like getting a hug whenever a dog wears one.  I love hugs and usually ask for them when I'm nervous.  This makes this a good gift for any dog that has anxiety.

I've heard that my girl Maggie also is comforted when wearing her tootsie roll Halloween costume.  Who knows, maybe it works with other dog apparel.  I'm no expert like Cesar Milan but they Thundershirt does offer a money back guarantee if it doesnt work for your pup.


Thundershirt is available at most local pet stores and online in  offer a several colors and size options.


No comments:

Post a Comment