Saturday, November 12, 2011

Animal house

Some of you may think the post title is related to one of my owners favorite movies but in fact Animal House is my favorite pet store in Ocean City,NJ.

The store has everything I've ever wanted from top pet foods, treats, toys and gifts for our owners. I especially love their collar selection. It is by far the best collar store I've been to. I own an ocnj one, surf boards, sailor, funky pattern, flyers and some others.

Shani and Liz truly love animals and make every effort to make sure we are healthy. They even keep a book of photos of all their pet customers. Obviously I'm in it.

Fellow pets- Next time you are at the shore visit them at 705 Asbury Ave, ocean city. If your owners are leaving you at home during their vacation- make sure to tell them to stop in to get you something nice.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Animal-House-OCNJ/174220785969777

No comments:

Post a Comment