Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dog Friendly Asbury Park

My owner and I inside the carousel
building
Yesterday we took a stroll through Asbury Park with my gal Maggie. My owner, Katie and their mom wanted to enjoy some time out of the house. They were just a little concerned about miss Maggie creating chaos in the house.  I'm glad cause that meant we all got to go!

My owner thought Asbury Park would be a great place to walk around. We first walked the boardwalk and then on Cookman. It was so nice to be welcomed on a boardwalk since most Jersey shore towns shoo us dogs away. In Asbury, I was pet by a police officer. How nice! Most shops on the boardwalk were closed but we walked from the convention center to the ol' carousel. We even checked out the outdoor bar at the Wonder Bar. They have this awesome yappy hour - but we were a little early.

Katie and a very well behaved
Maggie
From there - we went to Cookman Ave. We were welcomed into stores! We first visited he Dawg Joint for doggie stuff.   What a cute store and groomer.

From there we were invited into "people" stores. Shop owners said that we could go into all stores!  I especially loved walking through the Arcade building.   Next time I need to remember my pops credit card.

For lunch we enjoyed pizza outside at Crust and Crumble. They were so nice to move a table outside so we could all dine in the sun.  The crust was delicious but my owners said the vodka sauce pizza was the best pizza ever.

Can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment