Wednesday, November 2, 2011

There's Something About Bundt Cake

I must say that Bundt cake is one of my absolute favorite things of all time.  My list originally included other dogs, cheese, my owner and walks. We now have a new addition: bundt cake.  

My owner's mom is the best bundt cake maker of all time. She occassionally brings over a homemade bundt for the family to enjoy.  I'm not much of a begger but when it comes to bundt cake I'm all about it.  I'm usually successful with my begging and get a piece here and there.  This week my owner's mom brought me my very own bundt!

Let's be honest. It's not the best thing for ya but I get lots of exercise to ward off any of those extra pounds.


For more information on bundt cakes visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundt_cake

No comments:

Post a Comment