Monday, November 21, 2011

Yeah I'm A Stalker. So What?

I have to admit I'm a bit of a stalker.  I love to stare into the homes of my favorite people and dogs.    I do this during all my walks but the ones that my owner finds most "stalkerish" are the early morning and late evening cause its still pretty dark out.    

My favorite list is comprised of people that give me treats and where I've hung out with a dog buddy.  Two favorite people include Phyllis and Jenn.  Our neighbor Phyllis in Manasquan doesn't own a dog but she always welcomes me into her home to hang out.  We usually walk by her house first thing in the morning.  I usually stand across the street and look into her living room to see if she's ready for guests. 

Jenn, in Red Bank, does own a dog but I heart Jenn cause she buys me fancy treats all the time!  When we lived next door I would return from my walk and camp out in front of her back door until she ready to go to work.  She'd always greet me and find a treat for me before she started her day.  

As for dogs, Kiko is my girl.  Kiko lives down the street from us and we often play ball in the back yard or on the beach.  I like to stop in front of her house to see if she wants to come out to play.  I usually wait long enough to make it obvious that I'm in love. Depending on the time, she's usually up for coming out!  I think she's waiting for my visit;)


No comments:

Post a Comment