Saturday, October 15, 2011

Doggie Car Wash

Post bath en route home
In an effort to stay cute and cuddly, a Berners got to MANEtain.  I enjoy my salon visits for a nice bath, tooth brushing, little trim and of course the blowout.  I usually hit of the fancy salons like Paw Palace in Red Bank but yesterday my owner decided to take me to the Brielle Dog  Boutique to get the "stink out of me" if you will.

This place is pretty cool.  You owner gets to give you the bath with all the fixings of a doggie salon. I usually like to flirt with my stylists but I am a momma's boy so having her around was a-okay.

So I walk in and am immediately taken to the bathing area.    I take one look at the tub and I put on the brakes.  I have this little maneuver where no one can move me when I anchor down like a ton of bricks.  After a few minutes my owner takes me out and pulls a fast one on me. She quickly rushes me in through the other door and into the fancier tub on the floor.  I didnt have enough time to think about where I was going.

Since I was outsmarted, I decide just enjoy my bath.  The water was nice and warm and I was treated to the more expensive shampoo.  The salon has all the extras like good shampoo and some freebies like ear wipes, tear wipes, towels and more.   From there - it was time for a blowout.  This was a little more expensive but my owner knows I love the blowdryer.

My owner brought my furminator so she attempted to brush while drying.  Imagine my surprise when my hair was everywhere!  Little did she know that she's supposed to furminate before not after a bath.  Duh!

Everyone was super nice there! I'd definitely go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment