Friday, October 21, 2011

Shout out to my buddy Louie

Louie sitting under
me in the car
I figure I should post about some of my dog friends.  Today I'm thinking about my buddy Louie.  Louie is my bulldog neighbor in Red Bank.

Louie and I met when we moved back from Haddonfield to the place my owners purchased PT (preTubz).  Louie and I shared many mornings on the deck after I returned from my morning walk.  We had good times swapping houses for better treats. I'd go over to Jenn's for some cheese or some foofy treats from Paw Palace and Louie would come over to our place for water and milkbones.  I definitely think I had the better deal but Louie was all about our water.

I havent seen Louie since we moved to Manasquan for the winter.  I hear he still looks in our door to beg for some water.  Hope all is well man.

Check out Louie's blog to learn more about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment