Friday, October 28, 2011

Time To Make The Costume

In my blog yesterday I mentioned how I enjoyed watching Martha's Pet Halloween episode on tv.  Last year I wanted to go to the taping of the show to see it in dog-son (my version of person).   Back in September I tasked my owner with going to Martha's website to see if we could get tickets.  


Wouldn't you know it- Martha wanted us to come to the taping!  I'm sure you could imagine my excitement... Francesca, Sharkey, Ghenghis and tons of other dogs in the same studio audience.   The one request Martha had was that I dress up in costume.  Ah... No problem!


I kept dream of the cat-walk and trying to think what would be the best costume and alas!  I decided to be a Swiss Pastry Chef.  I'm obviously Swiss so that was pretty easy and a pastry chef is right up Martha's alley.  I decided to document the steps in creating my costume.  Here's how I made it: 



No comments:

Post a Comment